At ground level, a huge remote-controlled four-car lock-up garage is complemented by a massive storeroom with a light, internal shopper’s entry up the staircase and an automatic lift that services all three storeys. On the first floor, there is even a spectacular sea vista to be absorbed from the entry balcony, before you step foot inside.
The minor sleeping quarters can also be found on this level, where all three bedrooms boast mirrored built-in wardrobes, gleaming Bamboo floorboards, either ocean glimpses or views to wake up to and access out on to the balcony. The wet areas are all fully tiled – including a sublime hotel-style main bathroom with a shower, free-standing bathtub and a sparkling stone vanity – whilst double doors reveal a separate lounge-come-theatre room and a shimmering mosaic-tiled swimming pool is afforded its own slice of the awe-inspiring Indian Ocean snapshot adjacent to a fabulous alfresco off the entry.
Upstairs, another set of gorgeous double doors opens into a spacious master suite that allows you to indulge in ocean views to our famous Rottnest Island from bed whilst providing access out on to a large alfresco-style balcony and comprising of a striking recessed ceiling, an over-sized custom fitted walk-in robe and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – generous rain shower, free-standing bath, twin “his and hers” stone vanities, separate fully-tiled toilet, a sea aspect towards Rottnest and all. Most of your casual time will be spent inspired by the flawlessness of an impeccable travertine-tiled open-plan family and dining area that exudes quality, seamlessly links to the balcony for mesmerising panoramic ocean views up to Hillarys and incorporates an extra-large kitchen into its airy design – the latter part of the layout playing host to more stone bench tops and matching splashbacks, a custom timber ceiling, a breakfast bar for quick meals, wooden cabinetry, double sinks, an integrated range hood, a stainless-steel Miele dishwasher and high-end Induction-cooktop and oven appliances of the same brand.
This absolute oceanfront position should not be underestimated, nestled only walking distance away from beautiful Marmion Beach, the popular Marmion Angling and Aquatic Club, lush coastal parks (including the family-friendly Braden Park) and bus stops, whilst also in very close proximity to seaside cafes and restaurants, shopping at Marmion Village, Marmion Primary School, the vibrant Flora Terrace food and coffee strip, Sacred Heart College, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the freeway and much, much more. Your dream lifestyle awaits you here – why build when the hard work has already been done for youô!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
· Ocean views and inland views up the coast from within the large open-plan family/dining/kitchen area upstairs
· Built-in media cabinetry with a television/picture recess within the main living space
· Stunning lined and tiled alfresco-style main balcony with views to Rottnest and Hillarys
· Access out to the back garden from the first-floor lounge/theatre room
· Feature recessed ceilings throughout – including to the bedrooms and a stunning wraparound ceiling recess to the entrance
· Clear ocean views from the 2ndbedroom on the first floor
· Fully-tiled powder rooms with stone vanities – one on each of the first and second floors
· Spacious fully-tiled first-floor laundry with a stone bench top and outdoor access to the side of the property for drying
· Two top-floor storerooms – one built-in and a second behind mirrored double doors
· Crisp travertine floor tiles and feature skirting, plus additional travertine to the stairs and feature trimmings
· Bamboo flooring to the lounge and bedrooms
· Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
· Lockable internal profile doors throughout
· Feature internal and external down lighting
· Quality concrete aggregate to the driveway and exterior of property
· Glass balustrading
· Lined eaves
· Ample power and data points
· Outdoor power points and garden lighting
· Gas hot-water system
· Easy-care gardens
· Low-maintenance 371sqm (approx.) rear block with ample driveway parking space for a boat or caravan