On your private 2,000 sf terrace, the sun sets on the horizon, turning False Creek into liquid gold, City & mountain views taking backstage. In your exquisitely renovated home by Eyco, soft music surrounds & ambient light plays off the hand-picked furnishings that enhance the living space. Take respite in your private sanctuary with dressing room & luxurious ensuite, the day is done. Morning, light is streaming through floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floor complement open concept modern kitchen & expansive island breakfast bar. Hop on your bike, take in the day by water’s edge, reflect on the joy of being. Body spent, time to relax, enjoy, breathe. This rare home perfectly positioned in The Village is all about your lifestyle. Come, and embrace this opportunity, live your best life.
- Prime Location – Vancouver’s most desirable area filled with popular restaurants, breweries, cafes & all urban amenities at your door step
- Seawall at your front door with endless year-round activities: biking, walking and running paths, kayaking, sailing – anything you desire!
- Close to Downtown, Yaletown, Science World, Granville Island and English Bay
- Blocks away from Creekside Park, Main Street and Chinatown
- Steps to Skytrain stations, buses and main city routes
- Simon Fraser Elementary & Eric Hamber Secondary
- General Gordon Elementary & Kitsilano Secondary (French Immersion)
- Easy access to UBC & SFU
- Stunning 2,509 square foot home
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 underground parking spaces and 1 storage locker
- One of a kind sub-penthouse suite that will take your breath away
- Comfortable and bright living area features hardwood floors and sun-flooded floor to ceiling windows
- Chef-inspired kitchen boasts Miele stainless steel appliances and composite counter tops
- Plenty of cabinet space along with a walk-in pantry
- Dining room overlooks patio views for a great dining experience
- Secluded master suite with walk-in closet and a hotel like ensuite with a luxurious infrared sauna in the home
- Includes 2 additional ensuite bedrooms for extra privacy
- You will want to spend all your time on your stunning 2,081 sq.ft terrace – panoramic views of mountains, city lights and skyline.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME
- Walk-in laundry room
- Eco-wool carpeting and natural limestone bathrooms
- Designed by Canada’s renowned Arthur Erickson, in collaboration with Nick Milkovich Architects, Gomberoff Bell Lyon Architects. Lawrence Doyle Young + Wright Architects, Merrick Architecture and Walter Francl Architect Inc.
- Exclusive access to the Gold Medal Club – spectacular 6,500 sq.ft. private clubhouse which includes hot tub, sauna, indoor pool, steam room, fitness center and so much more!
- Co-op car sharing program and hybrid car-charging facility offered in the building
- Taxes: $16,906.20 (2020)