Situated on the Route de la Combe � Zore, the Combe Humbert was a hotel which was a favoured location for holiday makers wishing to enjoy their stay in Morzine. It was refurbished into a delightful small residence of just 3 apartments. The town centre is a couple of minutes� walk with all the bars, restaurants and ski lifts.
The apartment is on the second floor and commands fabulous views of the town centre and surrounding mountains.
It is very spacious at 90m�, has a large south facing terrace and a secure garage.
- Open plan living area
- Fitted kitchen
- Large bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with interconnecting bathroom. Both bedrooms have their own WC.
- All bedrooms have access to a balcony/terrace
- Lift access directly into apartment
- Multiple storage areas
- Large south facing terrace
- Secure garage
- Large cave
- Ski locker
An excellent opportunity to purchase a large apartment with great rental potential.