Thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest specification, Vivo Living have produced three exquisite homes which offer luxurious, magnificently proportioned living accommodation whilst achieving net carbon zero.
Each of the three homes has been named after a Warwickshire wildflower: Campion, Gentian and Celandine, and individually designed to afford a unique style and character in a picturesque and affluent location.
The supreme quality and attention to detail is evident as soon as you enter the welcoming reception hall. On your right you will find a spacious study and on your left the family room, fitted with luxurious Westex deep pile carpets. Adjacent is the formal dining room which looks onto your own private, landscaped courtyard along the South elevation.
Making your way to the rear of the home you will find the extremely spacious living room, having a wealth of natural light, views of the courtyard and access to the landscaped rear garden. The open plan kitchen/family room is absolutely stunning and offers the perfect space for cooking and entertaining with a wide range of Miele integrated appliances. On the ground level there is a separate utility room affording additional storage, guest cloakroom, store cupboard and plant room housing the Tesla 'Powerwall' battery storage system.
On the first floor you will find the principal bedroom suite with ensuite bathroom, dressing room with bespoke fitted wardrobes and superb views over the rear garden and Ladbrook Park Golf Course. There are three further king-sized bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms, an additional two large bedrooms and the principal, family bathroom on this level.
Outside, the front and rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped with Ladbrook Park Golf Course's manicured fairways situated behind. There is detached double garaging with a sedum green roof, electrically operated up-and-over door and electric car charging point within, while the block paved driveway provides additional parking behind electrically operated, gated access.
Situated in the sought-after Warwickshire village of Tanworth-in-Arden, you'll be well placed to access the village's amenities including local inn, primary school, nursery, doctor's surgery and the renowned Ladbrook Park Golf Club.
Solihull, Henley-in-Arden and Hockley Heath are a short drive away while the nearby M40 and M42 motorways offer links to the M1, M6 and M5 leading to Coventry, Birmingham and London.
Kitchens and Utilities:
• InToto kitchens complete with a full range of Miele appliances including induction hob, full height integrated fridge and freezer, double oven and warming drawer.
• Quooker instant hot water taps
• Contemporary soft-close kitchen units
• Solus floor tiling
Bathrooms and ensuites:
• Sanitaryware by Lusso Stone with feature items by Tikamoon
• Matt black, chrome or brushed gold taps and showers
• Solus tiling to walls and floors
• Illuminated mirrors
• Freestanding deep bathtubs
• Individually controlled heated towel rails
Finishes and features:
• 36 photovoltaic solar panels feeding a Tesla Powerwall battery storage system
• Velfac composite triple glazed windows throughout
• Concrete floors with underfloor heating throughout
• Insulated roof systems by Polyglass
• 3 phase electric and high efficiency gas fired Ideal boilers
• Deep pile Westex carpet to family rooms and studies, Cavalier carpet to upper floors and bedrooms
• Internal doors in real wood veneers by Grauthoff
• Niko Smart Control systems to all lighting and heating controls.
• Fire and intruder alarms installed
• LED lighting throughout
• CAT6 cable enabled throughout
• Automated timber gates with video intercom
• Detached double garages with electrically operated up and over doors
• Electric Vehicle charging points by Rolec
• Block paved driveways and patios
• Turfed and fully landscaped gardens
• Landscaped courtyards alongside the South elevation
• Feature exterior lighting
• CCTV systems with 5 external cameras