Originally built and withstanding the Lisbon earthquake of 1774, this enchanting house / building is arranged over three floors with access to three outdoor spaces, river views (from top floor and top terrace, garden views from the first floor and has ample accommmodation just waiting for the right new caring owner to stamp his or her creative vision on it. With thick stone walls, and opening onto a quiet calcadinha, and with palaces to the front, this building is remaraly private and quiet, has ample natural light and a rare opportunity of outdoor spaces, and peace and tranquility in the historic centre of Lisbon. Currently consisting of two small, apartments both with romantic, mezzanine bedrooms, and each with their own kitchen and living space, the ground floor, has extremely high celinings. With separate access, the two upper floors house a duplex, currently the main house. On the piano nobile, is a 44m2 living room, with dining area, an office, a kitchen and the house's main bathroom. There is a 20m 'logradouro'. On the second floor, a hall, small w.c. access to the back terrace and a large open plac bedroom with veluxes, shower room with a view and access to another terrace. River views, above the palace garden trees. On a quiet calcada joining two noble squares on the front of the Castelo de Sao Jorge hill, five minutes walk takes you to the Chao do Loureiro lift with Pingo Doce supermarket and access to the Baixa. The linh 28 tram is a few minutes down the hill.