2 Stone Houses forms the central part of a sandstone-built former farmhouse, dating back to 1686 and now split into three residences with retained period features including stone mullioned windows. It offers the prospective purchaser the opportunity to undertake cosmetic modernisation to create a delightful home.
The ground floor accommodation has a generous reception room with a 5-light chamfered stone mullioned window to the front aspect and a fireplace flanked by original alcove shelving, together with a kitchen/dining room opening into a glazed rear porch/boot room. The kitchen has a range of wall and floor units with integrated appliances, whilst the dining area has space for a good-sized table. An inner hallway leads to the family bathroom.
On the first floor, the property has two bedrooms, both with built-in storage, and each enjoying far-reaching rural views.