This beautiful designer home has been purpose-built with the bedrooms on the ground floor and the living area on the first floor. The reverse living layout maximizers the properties views and creates a sense of space from the most lived in areas of the home.
The modern galley style kitchen with its large windows is central to this theme, overlooking a sparkling pool and rooftop height palm trees, one could be forgiven for thinking you are living somewhere in the tropics. The rest of the first floor consists of a spacious open plan dining room and lounge. Well placed corner windows maximise natural light and let in the surrounding greenery. The first floor also offers views over the Links and Table mountain in the background.
The ground floor comprises of a lovely entrance hall which leads into a private courtyard with a covered patio and pool. This area includes the main en-suite plus three bedrooms and a second bathroom. A very large fifth room is located quite separately from the rest of the house above the double garage, perfect for a home office or a teenager pad.
- Reverse living contemporary home designed by Stefan Antoni
- Secure Estate living in one of the most sought after areas along the Western Seaboard
- Modern kitchen, separate scullery, maple finish cupboards, black granite tops and charcoal slate wall mosaics
- Wood laminate flooring and lots of built-in cupboards throughout all the rooms
- Double-sided wood burning fireplace between the lounge and dining room
- Large corner windows throughout capturing natural light and the surrounding greenery
- Main en-suite with double vanity, shower and bath
- Separate office/5th bedroom
- Split level air-conditioning
- Heated pool