Exclusive Sole Mandate
Greeff Christie's are delighted to present this immaculate Hermanus residence.
Crafted with high-end living in mind, this awe-inspiring, architecturally designed home combines clean contemporary lines with the warmth of natural textures and tones. High-ceilings, expansive living spaces, refined finishes throughout, designer kitchen and bathrooms are key features that define this exquisite home, equally suited as a permanent family residence or a weekend getaway.
Free-flowing and inter-leading reception rooms offer the most sensational living spaces with walls of glass, framing captivating views of the Atlantic Ocean, seamless access to the sun-drenched pool deck and barbeque room.
The elegant main en suite has a sumptuous bathroom, private lounge with fireplace, work-from-home office space, an ideal yoga or meditation deck and access to the indigenous rooftop garden.
It's a home that caters for large groups of friends enjoying great indoor/outdoor living, but also one where you can find solitude on its many decks to meditate and breathe in tranquillity.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Stone clad contemporary, modern four-bedroomed luxury home with sea views in a quiet cul de sac
• French oak flooring and porcelain tiles
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Hot-water supply to the main, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms is from solar geysers
• In-ceiling sound system speakers
• Indigenous rooftop garden
• A battery backup system provides peace of mind during power outages
• Central Water Filtration System
• Secured by an internal and external alarm system, a mobile app allowing you to control your homes' security system when you're on the go using
your favourite mobile device. The entire property has boundary walls fitted with electric fencing and strategically placed motion sensor spotlights
in the garden.
The coastal town of Hermanus lies nestled between the green mountains to the north and the Atlantic Ocean to the south. Hermanus is a popular tourist destination, famous for whale watching, over 50 wineries and its outdoor lifestyle. The picturesque suburb of Vermont has been developed with twenty percent of its area dedicated to retaining the original coastal fynbos, which forms natural green corridors between the homes, up the mountain and down to the Ocean.