A statement of traditional style and sophistication beckons with this quintessential Queenslander. Brimming with beautiful charm, including decorative ceilings, VJ panelled walls and pristine timber floors, it's designed with family and entertaining in mind. Make the most of the light and bright kitchen overlooking an inviting dining room and be spoilt with multiple living zones. Sunshine streams into the elegant lounge room meanwhile downstairs host gatherings in a sprawling games room. Both levels are flanked by wraparound verandahs, perfect for those alfresco parties, plus a multi-purpose outdoor studio makes for a great pool house, garage, work-shed or home office.
Wake to the sound of birdsong each day in the five bedrooms, with this home backing onto natural parklands and Kedron Brook. Curl up on the cosy window seat in the master bedroom with a good book and take advantage of a walk-in robe and ensuite, with two more bedrooms and a bathroom residing on each level.
Outdoors, manicured gardens fringe the 810m2 fully fenced block, with a pool on hand for an endless summer. Peace and privacy are enhanced, with direct access to private parklands plus the coveted Kalinga community spirit is alive and well, with regular neighbourhood catch-ups and street cricket for children a hallmark of weekends.
Positioned in a tranquil cul-de-sac and in the sought-after Eagle Junction State school catchment, families will also relish the direct access to the Kedron Brook bikeway and being just around the corner from the popular Kalinga Park. Cricket, hockey and rugby union fields plus tennis courts are within walking distance and it's under 8.5km to the CBD.
Truly the ideal home for all ages, it's ready to welcome you. Arrange your inspection today.
· Magnificent 522m2 Queenslander with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on an 810m2 block
· Decorative ceilings, VJ panelled walls and pristine timber floors
· Ideal family home, with multiple living and dining areas on each level and a modern kitchen
· Breezy wraparound verandas for effortless alfresco entertaining
· Light-filled master suite with elegant ensuite and walk-in robe
· Space in spades, with two more bedrooms and a bathroom on each level
· Multi-purpose outdoor studio - great pool house, garage, work-shed or office
· Another internal study/office – great for people working from home
· Lush, tropical gardens, manicured lawns and a sparkling inground pool
· Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and parking for 3 cars
· Direct access to private parklands (maintained by council) and the Kedron Brook bikeway
· Tranquil cul-de-sac location, brimming with community spirit
· Zoned for sought-after Eagle Junction State School and around the corner from popular Kalinga Park
JJust under 8.5km to Brisbane CBD and 10 minutes to Westfield Chermside