History unites modernity. Old trees still give an idea of the former area of a former nursery. With great attention to detail, a special residential ensemble has been built on the 3,600 m2 plot of land, which you enter via the granite-paved driveway as soon as the simple metal gates open. Over the last 12 years the owner has gradually created this incomparable and first-class property. For this purpose, he had a total of 5 old half-timbered buildings from the 17th century removed from the region in order to rebuild them on this property and bring them back to life.
True to the history and the eye for detail, something very special was created here. Great importance was attached to finding historical materials in order to use them for the rebuilding and the extended building construction.
The outer shell of all buildings embodies the historical construction method - whereas the interior forms an exciting contrast between open interior design with modern, purist furnishings and well thought-out technology.
This concept is harmoniously reflected in all buildings of the ensemble - be it the main residential building, the outbuilding, the horse stable or the two elaborately designed garages.
Historical and at the same time modern, it continues in the stable building. The half-timbered house from 1707 was equipped on the first floor with four large horse boxes from the world-famous traditional brand Röwer & Rüb. The sandstone-paved path leads to the approx. 2.5 ha large pasture areas and to the 60x20 large dressage arena.
Energy certificate information:
Usage energy certificate is available for viewing
The brokerage fee is 3 % incl. VAT for the buyer. The same adgreement was made with the seller. It is earned and payable upon conclusion of a notarised sales contract and to be paid by the buyer. Subject to error and prior sale.
All information is given without guarantee and based on information provided by our client. We assume no liability for the validity, correctness and timeliness of this information.