The noble and elegant villa, completely surrounded by greenery of 2,650 square meters, includes various rooms, three main sales, on three floors, with a garden and a 4,160 square meter private park.
It is located in the heart of one of the historic districts of Northern Rome and boasts splendid and impeccable architecture in every detail. A privileged place with a panoramic view adjacent Corso Francia.
The purely residential neighborhood with the closest shops about 1 km away. In your vicinity there are several buildings for diplomats.
The property is located within a private park;
From the first floor, through a beautiful external staircase, it is possible to reach the terrace which plays an important role in giving that romantic and enchanted touch to the building
The property consists of 3 floors above ground and 2 basement floors. It is surrounded by its own land used as a garden, park and parking area. The property has three independent entrances assigned by gates and driveway.
- Second basement floor: it is composed of two rooms plus hallway, stairwell and elevators compartment. Gross surface area 846.15 m2.
- First basement floor: it is composed of nine rooms plus services, hallway, stairwell and elevators compartment including a room used as a guarded accommodation and a room intended for a garage. Gross surface area 918.50 m2.
- Ground floor: it is composed of seven rooms plus services, hallway, stairwell, lift compartment and large terrace. Gross surface area Sqm 504.00. Terrace surface 195,60 m2.
- First floor: it is composed of five rooms plus services, hallway, stairwell, elevators compartment and terrace. Gross surface area Sqm 192.00. Terrace area 290.30 sq m.
- Second floor: it is composed of a room plus service, stairwell and elevators compartment. Gross surface area Sqm 192.00.
- Gardens and park: surface area 4,158.00 m2 The total size of the real estate unit, expressed in square meters of gross surface area, is:
Total area 2,652.65 sq m divided as follows:
- Premises for commercial use 2,473.75 square meters - Premises for residential use 53.75 square meters - Rooms for private garage use 125.15 square meters
It is surrounded by an exclusive park of 4000 square meters, with tall trees and panoramic views of the city: a real enchantment preserved in the heart of the eternal city.
It also has internal parking, essential to ensure all comfort.
State and finishes
The property was built from the renovation of a nineteenth-century farmhouse carried out in the 70s of the last century with a view of the Camilluccia hills and 2 km as the crow flies from the ancient Roman Milvio bridge. The property was used until a few years ago as a location for events and receptions.
All interior finishes are of excellent quality: beautiful inlaid marble floors.
Potential for use.
The property lends itself perfectly to a large and / or demanding family in spaces, who want an elegant and classic style as interior finishes, who loves privacy and the representation that conceives of living in a proven park. and for the pleasantness of the outdoor spaces.
It can be used as a home for embassies, as a residence for diplomats, as a home for top-level companies.