This luxuriously finished executive level townhouse offers exceptional views of Constantiaberg across the vineyards of Steenberg, the oldest wine farm in South Africa. Seldom used by offshore owners, the home is in immaculate condition and available for immediate occupation. First class security makes for a relaxed and carefree lifestyle in one of Cape Town’s most desirable boutique secure estates.
• Open plan kitchen with separate scullery/laundry
• Open plan living area with full length sliding doors to exterior. Security shutters
• Guest toilet
• Easy care courtyard garden
• Main bedroom en suite, sliding doors to balcony. Security shutters
• Two further bedrooms en suite, sliding doors to balconies. Security shutters
• Air-conditioning and underfloor heating throughout
• Computerized irrigation system
• Efficient hot water heat pump system
• Heated towel rails
• Burglar alarm system
• Direct access extra large double garage.
• Vineyard and mountain views
• High end security with 24/7 manned access control
This gem of a “lock and go” secure estate is to be found on high ground overlooking the vineyards of Steenberg and the highly acclaimed Norval Art gallery and sculpture garden. A more perfect setting would be hard (if not impossible) to find.
Live a relaxed and carefree lifestyle in the knowledge that you are will enjoy state of the art security in beautiful surroundings.
The local area is well serviced by transport routes, high end restaurants, two golf courses, equestrian activities, hiking, shops and civil amenities. The beaches of the warm waters of False Bay are a ten minute drive away. A mild Mediterranean climate with sunny days in both summer and winter ensures comfortable living throughout the year.