Costa Brava. Can Catalanet. Traditional Catalan country house, dating back to 1545, set in 4,6 ha grounds. During the 1970s, architects Lluis Clotet and Oscar Tusquets, carried out a major building project on the site, constructing a new extension, in the shape of a piano, and a pool. At the same time, Tusquets built an adjoining house "Belvédère Georgina" named after his sister. The current owners have refurbished these buildings which are protected and recognized for their architectural value.