Small vineyard property of 4.38 hectares AOC Haut Médoc vines (approx. ½ hectare with more than 30% missing). Grape varieties: 40% Merlot and 60% Cabernet Sauvignon. The vineyard is divided into 4 blocks, all in close proximity and is leased out on a farming contrat (1 year). There is 0.35 ha of AOC meadows and 1 registered Château name.
- Well-equipped winery (renovated in 2005).
- Winery with stainless steel vat of 93 m².
- Bottle storage winery of 150 m².
- Barrel store of 255 m².
- Attic for storage of dry materials
- No wine-making equipment
- Roof has been redone in 2008 and 2017.
Stone house dating back to 1788, of approx. 150 m² that needs to be renovated. The roof has been redone in 2008. Land/garden of about 750 m².