The estated is located at 22 km from Saint-Emilion, 28 km from Libourne and 55 km from the centre of Bordeaux.
The total surface is approx. 28 hectares :
• 25.8 ha of organic AOC Bordeaux vines (4.78 ha of white and 21.02 ha of red vines, almost in one single piece and situated around the buildings)
• 1.8 ha of woodland, buildings…
Vineyard in excellent condition and almost in a single piece. Planting density of 4,761 vines/ha restructured in its entirety. The vines are planted with a 2-metre spacing between the rows and 80% of the vineyard is planted with metal stakes. The average age of the vineyard is about 15 years. The grape varieties are Merlot, Cabernet-Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, Cot, Sauvignon Blanc and Gris, Muscadelle and Sémillon. Harvest 2020 yield around 55 hL / ha.
• A large operating building of 850 m² in excellent condition, including 2 wineries, a barrel store and a large barn for machinery. The winery has 1268 hL concrete vats and 1242 hL of stainless-steel vats.
• Main stone house of 290 m² recently renovated (needs small finishing and decoration works), 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, fireplace …
• A second renovated stone house in good condition of approx. 130 m² with 3 bedrooms and a large garage of 90 m².
• A registered Château brand name
• Wine distribution only to Bordeaux merchants (wine trade)
• Complete and very well-maintained winemaking and vineyard equipment included
• The stock value will be negotiated the time of the sale
• The vineyard is in organic conversion since 2020