• For Sale
  • GBP 4,481,885 
  • Build Size: 10,642 ft2
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Bedroom: 5
  • Bathroom: 5
  • Half Bathroom: 1
A jewel of luxury and minimalism, this W Garden Residence apartment offers panoramic views of the sea with a front-row seat to Dubai's mesmerising sunsets. Stretched over an astounding 10,642 sq ft with 5 sun-drenched bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, full glass facades and grandiose open concept living spaces, this home offers top-tier seafront living in a vibrant cosmopolitan hub.

Homeowners are sure to experience an unparalleled island lifestyle along the silver-blue waters of the Arabian Gulf in the West Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, one of the most prestigious addresses in the world. And though you'll find yourself moments from the blue waters of Dubai, the building's doubles as a soothing botanical retreat. Raised on elevated grounds, the gracious Garden Residence apartments offer highly-coveted communal outdoor spaces with spectacular vistas surrounded by up to 8,500 sq ft of private, manicured landscapes and a swimming pool. The home comes complete with an outdoor kitchen counter and barbecue grill set, perfect for embracing the indoor-outdoor lifestyle that matches the city's year-long summer weather.

Call this stunning apartment home and avail of the incredible opportunity to make a 40% down payment, move in and pay the remaining 60% over 2.5 years.

Step into a world of luxury where elegance meets unmistakable style. The Garden Residences open the door to a life of beachfront bliss with limitless space to welcome the entire family. Every residence is fitted and finished with expert crafting and the most exquisite materials around the world.
Jackie Johns Dubai Premier Estates
View more properties from

Super Luxury Apartment with Private Pool, Dubai, United Arab Emirates is a 10,642ft2 Dubai luxury Apartment listed for sale 6,322,819 USD. This high end Dubai Apartment is comprised of 5 bedrooms and 5 baths. Find more luxury properties in Dubai or search for luxury properties for sale in Dubai.