Wonderful building located in the heart of Barrio Parque on the corner of Ombú and Sívori Streets - one of Buenos Aires' finest corners.
Because of its orientation, the sun hits the building from several angles, offering natural daylight during most of the day. The total surface is of 2,056 m2 (22.130.6 ft2) divided in three functional units with all the amenities on the top floor: a swimming pool, gym, sauna, multi-purpose room, terrace with grill and bar, and a storage room with refrigerators and a wine cellar.
The first and third stories are destined for housing, and the second for offices. On the underground level are the water supply tanks and storing rooms.
The building can be sold en bloc, or as separate independent units.
• Double walls
• Underfloor heating system
• Individual air conditioning/ central air conditioning
• Main and service elevator
• Four tanks with pressurized water supply system
• Full electrical wiring system in excellent condition
• Very good overall state of the facilities
• Seven covered parking spaces accessed through the electric gate
• Continuous balconies
• Individual water heaters