Gorgeous apartment located in the heart of Barrio Parque on the corner of Ombú and Sívori Streets - one of Buenos Aires' finest corners. Because of its orientation, the sun hits the building from several angles, offering natural daylight during most of the day.
The apartment was completely refurbished with top-notch materials. It has a private landing, entrance hall with access to the living/dining room that leads to the large balcony with stupendous views. Guest wardrobe. Toilette. Three en-suite bedrooms; the main one is considerably spacious and has a spectacular bathroom with a great Jacuzzi and an enclosed Scottish shower. Large kitchen, and maid's quarters with a bathroom. Laundry room.
All the amenities are on the top floor: a swimming pool, gym, sauna, multi-purpose room, terrace with grill and bar, and a storage room with refrigerators and a wine cellar.
• Double walls
• Underfloor heating system
• Individual air conditioning units
• Four tanks with pressurized water supply system
• Full electrical wiring system in excellent condition
• Very good overall state of the facilities
• Two fixed parking spaces accessed through the electric gate
• Total surface: 301m2 (3.239.94 ft2)
• Covered surface: 266m2 (2.863.2 ft2)
• Uncovered surface: 11m2 (118.403 ft2)
• Semi covered surface: 23m2 (247.57 ft2)