Wonderful apartment located in the heart of Barrio Parque on the corner of Ombú and Sívori Streets - one of Buenos Aires' finest corners. Because of its orientation, the sun hits the building from several angles, offering natural daylight during most of the day.
Private landing. Entrance hall that leads to the living/dining room and office interconnected to the spacious continuous balcony. Toilette.
Main suite with dressing room and full bathroom. Two bedrooms with full and compartmented bathroom.
Two maid's quarters with a bathroom. Storing room.
Amenities on top floor: a swimming pool, gym, sauna, multi-purpose room, terrace with grill and bar, and a storage room with refrigerators and a wine cellar.
• The entire unit has raised floors
• Double walls
• Underfloor heating system
• Individual air conditioning units
• Main and service elevator
• Four tanks with pressurized water supply system
• Full electrical wiring system in excellent condition
• Very good overall state of the facilities
• Two fixed covered parking spaces accessed through the electric gate
• Total surface: 301m2 (3.239.94 ft2)
• Covered surface: 266m2 (2.863.2 ft2)
• Uncovered surface: 23m2 (247.57 ft2)
• Semi-covered surface 11m2 (118.403 ft2)