Total surface area of the vineyard estate is approx. 25 hectares, of which 15.51 hectares of vines.
- 1.65 hectares AOC Côtes de Bourg vines
- 13.86 hectares AOC Blaye - Côtes de Bordeaux vines
- Vineyard divided into several blocks
- Planting density: 4,500 to 5,000 vines/hectare
- Grape varieties: 75% Merlot - 8% Cabernet-Sauvignon - 8% Malbec - 9% Sauvignon Blanc
- Average age of the vines: around 20 years
- High-performance and very modern winery equipped with thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats.
- Renovated barrel store
- Tasting room and office
- Storage barn for agricultural equipment completely secured
- Complete and well-maintained winemaking equipment.
- 300 m² attractive stone ‘Girondine’ style house entirely renovated to high standard which has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 reception rooms, a large living room and a study.
- 2 stone houses of about 100 m² to be renovated.
- The vineyard is entirely outsourced by a service provider
- 1 part-time secretary