Attractive AOC Moulis vineyard estate with farm buildings in good condition and functional, and a stone house to renovate. Total surface area of approx. 17.5 hectares. The vineyard has 16ha 10a of AOC Moulis in the Médoc:
- 12 ha 91 in production
- 3.196 ha planted (young vines)
• Winery with a surface area of 400 m². Stainless steel vats with a total volume of approximately 2100 hl with temperature control.
• Barrel store: 200 m².
• Storage and conditioning chai of 150 m².
• Agricultural barns, offices and sanitary facilities for 160 m².
• A stone house to refresh of more than 180 m² set in a plot of land of about 4 000 m².
Planting density: 6,060 and 7,020 vines/ha (1.1x1.5 or 0.95x1.5)
Grape varieties: 62% Merlot; 30% Cabernet-Sauvignon; 8% Cabernet-Franc
The vineyard is well maintained and regularly replanted.