Sixty One Thomas Street is a statement building that provides approximately 13,400 Sq.ft. of Grade A office accommodation over four column free floors. Final 346 Sq.m/3,723 Sq.ft on 2nd floor available for immediate let.
The building benefits from excellent profile and occupies a prominent position on Thomas Street. The welcoming reception features restored 17th century brick and lime walls with exposed metal deck ceiling and an original feature structural oak beam.
The build includes a private landscaped terrace area with stunning city views, 7 unisex showers with changing and drying room facilities, 30 secure bike parking spaces and 6 secure basement level car spaces.
- M+E designed to accommodate occupation capacity of 1 per 8 sq.m
- Ceilings: Exposed services designed to accommodate conversion to traditional suspendedceilings
- A VRF simultaneous heating and cooling a/c system
- Energy efficient LED lighting system
- 2.7m clear floor to ceiling height (exposed) or 2.65m floor to ceiling height (traditional suspended)
- Plastered walls with selected superior matt painted finish
- Raised access metal floor with natural oak finish
- Power track system with grommets 1 per 8 sq.m
- Floor by floor metering