Find the magic in this stunning custom designed home in an upmarket security estate in the heart of Constantia
Custom interior designed by current owner with high end finishes throughout. Sensitive planning in the layout to maximize the sun, light, space and lush surroundings making this a perfect family sanctuary for peaceful living. The welcoming entry with fountain feature and paving leads you into this much-loved family home offering 3 luxurious en-suite bedrooms. A staircase leads you to the upstairs living area. The up-to-the-minute contemporary kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and feature wine cellar with glass doors, air conditioning, as well as a herringbone feature wall with solid oak shelving. A separate scullery flows seamlessly to the living areas and private utility courtyard. Interleading reception and entertainment areas comprise of a built in braai with access to a private undercover courtyard, fountain feature for alfresco dining or morning breakfasts with stack back doors opening to the wood decked pool area and balcony. Great space for entertainment and family gatherings. Interleading dining and lounge/TV room with a two-way wood burning fireplace to ensure your winter warmth. Stack back doors open to the wrap around balcony and stunning all-seasons sun filled conservatory. Bespoke finishes include; Morgan light fittings, Aluminium doors, double glazed windows, stack back doors, American shutters, Hans Grohe sanitary ware, generous proportions, double volume open beam ceilings in the living areas and beautiful feature wallpaper on selected walls. Spacious study with work-stations. Direct access, to a two car Garage and outside storeroom and cloakroom. Grey pool with fountain feature, beautiful herb garden with Granadilla covered pergola. Communal shared borehole and an inverter for electricity back up are just a few of the special features on offer. One of a kind.
The Buyer has the opportunity to purchase the furniture – arrive with your suitcase.
Included in the offering is an array of magnificent countryside trails for outdoor activities including child and dog friendly walking/running/horse trails as well as on and off-road cycling paths at your doorstep. The property is also in close proximity to some of the country's most celebrated wine estates, golf courses, top tier schools, shopping centres, boutiques and a selection of world-class restaurants. The Constantia Village shopping and Constantia Emporium shopping centres and Virgin Active gym and sports grounds are just 5 minutes away.
Reception Rooms: Upstairs
• Welcoming entrance with paved walkway and fountain feature.
• Double volume entrance hall.
• Stairway up to living area. Secure drop-down security door at landing.
• Interleading living separated by stack back doors and double volume open beam ceilings include:
• Braai/entertainment room with built in braai with wood storage and counters tops on either side. Prep basin. French doors to private undercover courtyard with fountain feature. Ideal for alfresco dining. Stack back doors to balcony and pool. Stairs to lower garden.
• Dining room with two-way fireplace and stack back doors to wrap around balcony.
• Lounge/TV room with doors to balcony. Stack back doors to the conservatory.
• Stunning sun-filled all seasons conservatory.
• Spacious study/workstation.
• Guest cloakroom
Kitchen: Up-to-the minute
• Beautifully equipped kitchen.
• Smeg 5 plate gas hob with extractor fan.
• Caesartone work tops and soft touch cupboards.
• Centre island with prep basin and seating.
• 2 skylights.
• Beautiful feature wine cupboard. Glass fronted with herringbone feature brick wall and American oak shelving. Air conditioner for temperature control.
• Sliding cavity door to separate scullery/laundry room with two stainless steel basins. Door to drying yard and utility area.
Bedrooms: 3 and Bathrooms: 3.5 downstairs
• All with feature wallpapered wall. Bedrooms carpeted. Bathrooms all tiled with undertile heating. All showers have recessed areas for shampoos etc
• Luxurious main suite with air conditioner and doors to garden. Study nook, generous sized dressing room with copious cupboards, drawers and shelving. Beautiful en-suite with free-standing bath, double vanity, extra-large shower, heated towel rail and separate toilet.
• Bedroom two with built in cupboards and shower en-suite with toilet and vanity and heated towel rail and hand shower in shower.
• Bedroom three with built in cupboards, TV point and doors to garden. Shower suite with toilet, vanity, heated towel rail and hand shower in shower.
Special Features/Outbuildings and garden:
• Security gate with guard house at the entrance of the estate.
• Auto intercom.
• Unit 7 with own entry gate.
• Spacious two car garaging with workstation and cupboard housing electrics.
• Outside shed for garden equipment.
• Outside cloakroom.
• Beautiful private garden with an abundance of birdlife, herb boxes with granadilla creeper feature awning covering, established trees as well as citrus, lemon, lime trees. Feature wall trellis for garden creepers, fountain features.
• Chlorine pool with fountain feature and wood deck.
• Two solar geysers.
• Double glazed windows.
• Feature wall with specially sourced wall paper and Morgan day light fittings throughout.
• Communal borehole.
• Aluminium doors and stack back doors for easy maintenance. American shutters and curtain rails.
• Your security is ensured with the estates security systems as well as electric fencing, CCTV cameras and the areas neighbourhood watch and whatsapp group.