This home has all the bells and whistles and has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Offering a country living lifestyle this newly renovated home is in a class of its own for the distinguished buyer. The focus of this home is easy living and summer entertaining. Boasting a fluid floor plan, ground level offers reception rooms, laundry, guest suite and a one-bedroom cottage with its own entrance. Recreation areas include a winter lounge with woodburning fireplace, library with barn sliding doors, separate dining room with sea views opening onto the garden, summer family room, and bespoke large open plan eat-in kitchen spilling out to a covered patio, courtyard entertainment area and pool (totally private and secure). The eat-in kitchen which would be the hub of the home boasts a feature underlit marble island with a floating breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry and an appliance cupboard.
Upstairs are three extremely spacious bedrooms, all en-suite. All bedrooms have access to a covered balcony overlooking the swimming pool and entertainment area. The expansive main bedroom with a sea view has exposed roof eaves with concealed LED lights. There is a pyjama lounge/study off the main bedroom with direct access to a sea-facing balcony. From this level, stairs are leading to a roof terrace with a 360-degree view of the mountains, as well as a sea view looking across to Noordhoek lighthouse.
From the lower level, there is direct access to the house from the extra-large double garage, with a workshop area. There is a double carport as well as dedicated parking for the cottage.
The property offers various spaces to find a quiet spot to relax and enjoy the surroundings. The garden has been recently landscaped, low maintenance and surrounded by mature trees.
• Integrated rain catchment system and 7500l storage tanks
• Borehole with 10,000l storage tank
• Swimming pool backwash tank
• Computerized irrigation
• Enclosed courtyard entertainment area with built-in braai/barbeque and custom-built swimming pool
• Feature waterwall and bamboo waterfall
• Solar shield on west-facing windows
• Underfloor heating in 3 upstairs bathrooms
• Custom designed dressing room closets to the main bedroom
• One-bedroom cottage with space for full-sized appliances, a gas stove and an electric oven. There is the option of either direct access into the main house or using the separate entrance. The cottage has its own garden patio space.
• Guest suite with full bathroom/work from home offers direct access to garden and patio.
• Laundry opens onto a north-facing drying yard
• Main kitchen has Grundig appliances consisting of an induction stove, warmer drawer and eye-level oven. There is also space for a wine fridge and microwave oven.
• All entertainment patios, living room and family room have ceiling fans as well as three upstairs bedrooms and cottage.
• Alarmed, garden beams, security shutters and armed clear guard burglar bars.