Virtual video available on request
A symphony of light and space. Set in an elevated position on over two magnificent acres, enjoying optimal privacy and security with breathtaking panoramic views of Table Mountain, the valley and sea towards the Hottentots Holland Mountains with selection of private view terraces, patios and balconies that add to the charm.
Enjoy life to the fullest with clean, open lines encompassing a dining area leading to a custom-designed kitchen, formal and informal lounges and separate family/TV room. The living spaces flow effortlessly onto a stunning terrace to classically-designed swimmer's pool from which to enjoy the lush park-like gardens and the evening light as the sun sets.
This unique property boasts an array of features; four upstairs bedroom suites with a pyjama lounge as well as a stunning, separate self-contained two-bedroom suits cottage with its own entrance , kitchenette and living area.
Highlights of the open-plan, contemporary and Italian Modulnova fitted kitchen are the quality finishes throughout with all Gaggenau and Bosch appliances, an integrated Italian IP Cantine refrigerator with a temperature-controlled wine cooler and a walk-in pantry.
The home has high-ceilings throughout as well as colour-screed floors in all downstairs living areas and wood-engineered flooring throughout in the upstairs bedroom wing. The home also boasts a state-of-the-art security system for your peace of mind.
An added bonus is an array of magnificent mountain and countryside trails for outdoor activities including child and dog-friendly walking/running/horse trails as well as on and off-road cycling paths. The property is also near to some of the country's most celebrated wine estates, golf courses, top-tier schools, shopping centres, boutiques and a selection of world-class restaurants. Cape Town International Airport is a mere 20 minutes away while Virgin Active, Constantia Sports Club, Constantia Village and Constantia Emporium shopping centres are only a few minutes away.
· Breezeway entrance-hall
· Colour-screed floors throughout downstairs living areas
· Formal lounge with Jetmaster fireplace, built-in shelving and French doors to front terrace and French doors to private patio and garden with columned walkway with fountain feature
· Steps up to open music room with French doors leading to the patio
· Dining room open-plan to kitchen with Jetmaster fireplace and sliders to terrace. Recessed Italian IP Cantine refrigerator with temperature-controlled wine cooler
· Family/TV room off kitchen with French doors opening to braai patio. Own entrance from driveway. Door with security gate to staff wing with bathroom, staff room and door to triple garage. Access to driveway in the passage
· Guest cloakroom
· Upstairs pyjama lounge/study
Kitchen: Custom-made, open-plan Italian Modulnova contemporary kitchen
· Sleek and stylish yet functional with soft touch drawers and copious cupboard space
· Central island with breakfast bar and Gaggenau ceramic induction hob
· Integrated Gaggenau coffee machine
· Eye level Gaggenau combination microwave oven
· Pull out pantry drawer
· Sliding windows to main and braai patios
· Interleading scullery with double basin, eye level convection and steam ovens, Gaggenau dishwasher, Bosch American fridge freezer with ice maker and a walk-in pantry
· Stable door to Family/TV room
Bedrooms and Bathrooms: Main house 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 en-suite and one family bathroom and additional separate toilet. Guest Cottage: Two- bedrooms with large en-suite bathrooms and living area with kitchenette
· Engineered wood flooring in all the upstairs bedrooms
· Pyjama lounge/study with French doors to balcony
· Master suite with walk-through dressing room, aircon, French doors to view balcony. Full en-suite with free standing bath, shower, heated towel rail, two floating vanities, built-in shelving and toilet. Door leading to private balcony
· Bedroom two with built-in cupboards
· Bedroom three with built-in cupboards
· Family bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet, heated towel rail and additional separate toilet
· Bedroom four en-suite with built-in cupboards. Shower suite with single vanity, heated towel rail and toilet
Guest cottage: (converted stable block) 2 en-suite bedrooms
· Approached from the driveway or along a wide gravel pathway from the main patio
· Open-plan lounge/dining room and kitchenette with open-rafter ceilings and glass conservatory in lounge area. Free-standing, closed-combustion fireplace and fold-back doors to the private patio
· Two separate bedroom suites with open-rafter ceilings, built-in cupboards. Both en-suite. One with shower, toilet, glass vanity, heated towel rail and second with shower, free-standing bath, toilet, glass vanity and heated towel rail. Glass doors fronted with stable doors open from the two bedrooms to the view patio
Garden/ Exterior and Special Features
· Automated entry gate with intercom plus separate auto exit gate for Main House and Guest Cottage
· Three garages with auto roll up doors. One with shelving space
· Staff room with built-in cupboards
· Separate staff bathroom
· Laundry room with door to enclosed drying yard with lock-up store room
· Spacious flow is incorporated throughout, allowing for easy entertainment and a relaxed indoor and outdoor lifestyle
· Gunite pool
· Borehole supplying water to the extensive integrated watering and fertiliser system. Auto irrigation
· Stunning formal and informal gardens, rose and vegetable gardens plus putting green - magnificent mountain and valley views
· Stunning formal and informal gardens, rose and vegetable gardens plus putting green – magnificent mountain and valley views
· Extensive LED garden lighting
• Synapse/Hubble inverter system for seamless off-grid power with back up Honda petrol generator and UPS for security systems.
· Upstairs bedroom wing: Windows and doors to outside balconies secured with American security shutters for master bedroom suite
· State-of- the-art security with American security shutters in bedrooms, 16 cameras including Avigilon video analytics, verifier, electric fencing, beams. In addition, there is the added benefit of the community's security systems