Positioned perfectly on Level 7 with tree-top views sweeping from the city’s east to west. A distinguished Millers Point address adjacent the Barangaroo precinct, this elegant apartment is positioned in landmark ‘Observatory Tower’, one of Sydney's most renowned prestige-residential buildings. Luxuriously appointed for high-end living providing residents with a 5 star hotel-amenity rivalling that of the world's finest. A premier executive city first or second home or investment, moments to The Rocks, Harbour Bridge, Opera House, Circular Quay, transport options and an abundance of the country’s finest restaurants.
- Imperial foyer and a grand library room for private functions
- Living and dining with recessed ceiling and a sheltered balcony
- Balcony enjoys vast and intimate city views from east to west
- Granite gas kitchen, full bath and separate laundry-room
- Bedroom is appointed with generous built-in wardrobes
- Superior parking with security car space on entrance level
- First class long-established 24hr concierge service
- Heated indoor pool/spa, sauna and fully equipped gymnasium
- Comparatively low strata; option to purchase fully newly furnished
OPPORTUNITY TO OWN NOW IN PRESTIGE CITY BUILDING!
$950 per week approximately
Strata Levies: $1,461.00 per quarter approx.
Sydney Water: $157.00 per quarter approx.
Sydney City Council: $231.00 per quarter approx.
Inspect by Private Appointment