Beautiful Renaissance chateau, built in 1627, is situated in the village of Barjac, accompanied by outbuildings
This property has been carefully restored and has successfully retained all of its original character, it is a home offering a high standard of comfort. The property has a total living area of approximately 700 sq m. The main chateau is 335 sq m in area while the adjoining farmhouse, dating from the 16th century, comprises two apartments totalling approximately 339 sq m. Situated on a former Roman road, the property is built on a plot of 4 hectares of land. In the chateau there is a large entrance hall leading to the kitchen, there is a dining room a with fireplace and a lounge. A stone staircase leads to the two upper floors containing six bedrooms and three bathrooms. The farmhouse is divided into two apartments of approx. 166 and 184 sq m with very generously sized rooms; it opens onto the swimming pool. A beautiful relaxation area features a further pool. An olive grove and truffle oaks grow on the grounds, which are well situated for planting a vineyard. A well, a borehole, a bread oven: completes this property. An outbuilding with a workshop space and sanitary facilities will enable you to park four cars. There is also a high-efficiency alarm system linked to a monitoring centre.
Please note all distances and measurements are approximate and for security reasons, are not representative of the exact location of the property. For more information on the precise location of the property and its surrounding area, please contact the listed Property Adviser