Enjoy mountain living at Cordillera Valley Club with Arrowhead, Beaver Creek, and Bachelor Gulch Resorts close by and Vail just a few minutes down the road. The private, gated Cordillera Valley Club allows a convenient, secure, and elegant lifestyle with stunning homes and Club amenities. Truly a unique gem, with community safety and boundless Colorado Rocky Mountain activities just outside your door, CVC offers something for everyone.
• 4300 square feet of mountain elegance boasting five large bedrooms and six baths.
• Perennial gardens, shaded yard with mature landscaping.
• Beautiful main floor master bedroom with stellar Sawatch Mountain views.
• Open, flowing floor plan with mountain views from every room.
• 31 Fall Creek Road lays on over 1/2 acre, designed and built to emphasize the sweeping mountain views.
• Trickling through the mature landscaping is spring-fed Fall Creek, allowing a summer sanctuary.
• Located on a very convenient, quiet cul de sac corner lot.
• Unobstructed and protected open views of 12,550' New York Mountain through the gorgeous Lake Creek Valley.
• Home sits between the 11th and 12th greens of the acclaimed Tom Fazio course.
• Superior location - land surrounding the property provides natural privacy.
• Expansive deck elevated alongside Fall Creek with focused views to Sawatch Range.
The Club at Cordillera: Offers mountain golf at its very finest. Nestled along the Eagle River as it meanders through the Vail Valley, the Tom Fazio designed Valley Course experiences a longer golf season with warmer temperatures and offers golfers of all ages and skill levels a challenging, yet rewarding layout. With full advantage of its southern exposure, the Valley Course features wide open fairways and large undulation in its fairways and greens. After completing your round, sit back and relax at the Chaparral restaurant inside the Valley Clubhouse.