Hardstanding Yard available to let
Located at the Killeen Road in Park West, the property comprises a site area of c.1.4 acres. The property is situated on the west side of Killeen Road and can be accessed via two entrance-ways on Killeen Road and one entrance-way on Park West Road to the North. The site is bounded to the North East by a car showroom and an ESB substation and to the West by the Kilsaran Killeen Road plant. The property comprises a hardstanding site with a mix of tarmacadam and concrete road surfacing. The site is serviced with power and water and is fully enclosed with a mix of steel palisade fencing and concrete walls. The property is situated approx. 8.0 kms west of Dublin city centre and is approx. 2.0 kms from the M50 Motorway at Junction 9 Red Cow. The Luas Red Line is located nearby at Red Cow and Kylemore. The surrounding area comprises a mix of industrial occupiers located in the nearby Parkwest Industrial Estate, Park West Business Park, John F Kennedy Industrial Estate and the Kylemore Industrial Estate. Notable occupiers include Harvey Norman, Kefron, Masterlink Logistics, Henley Forklift Group and Kilsaran.
• The property comprises a self-contained hard core surfaced site extending to approx. 0.56 hectares (1.4 acres) within the confines of Park West.
• The site benefits from extensive profile onto Killeen Road to the east and can be conveniently accessed via Killeen Road and Park West Road.
• The site is secure and is fully enclosed with a mix of steel palisade fencing and concrete walls.
• The site is suitable for a variety of uses.
• The site is zoned Z6 – “to provide for the creation and protection of enterprise and facilitate opportunities for employment creation” in the Dublin City Development Plan 2016-2022