A few kilometers from the historical centre of Siena, in the beautiful Tuscan countryside between theVal d'Orcia and the hills of Chianti, former medieval mansion converted into a private residence of a noble family in XVI Century and currently working as a high standard Hotel business. The property is accessed from a long cypress-bordered avenue which makes the access to the house even more impressive. The property, set on three levels, has a total area of about 1838 square meters and is arranged around a characteristic courtyard with a well. It is divided into two quarters: the living and wellness area of about 348 square meters and the sleeping area with 20 apartments of different types and sizes, for a total of 31 bedrooms. In addition to this we should consider the ancient chapel, an independent stone farmhouse still in need of a complete restoration and several other outbuildings to be restored. The property is surrounded by nine hectares of land, with park, relaxation area with swimming pool and tennis court. Energy class: F. EPi: 127.