Spectacularly renovated in a most elegant and transitional style, this majestic 2,330sf Co-operative two-level apartment in a prime Russian Hill doorman building has it all: Three En-suite Bedrooms and an At-Home Office, Open Plan Kitchen & Dining Room – and Northern Bay and Southern Views showcasing many of San Francisco’s iconic landmarks.
• Three en-suite bedrooms
• Dramatic foyer with limestone accents
• Large living room & adjacent at-home office
• Open kitchen & dining room
• Stylish powder bath
• Stone-clad, extensively renovated kitchen & baths
• High floor position delivers extraordinarily light
• Dual exposures: northern Bay views including Sausalito, Belvedere/Tiburon, Aquatic Park, Ghirardelli, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the new Francisco Park, whereas the southern panorama includes the buildings of Downtown San Francisco, Russian Hill’s Sterling Park, the Dome of City Hall and Twin Peaks
• Sophisticated lighting and heating systems
• Two Bay View balconies
• Two car secured garage parking
• Large storage locker in basement
• Prime Russian Hill doorman building
• Monthly dues of $3,300 include the services of a 24/7 doorman attended lobby, live-in residential manager, parking and storage – as well as the utilities of satellite television, water, electricity, heat, refuse collection, exterior window washing, grounds maintenance and contribution to reserve accounts Located on one of the best flat blocks on Russian Hill above the emerging Francisco Park, 1080 Chestnut is a full-service, Co-operative building with a 24/7 attended lobby and live-in residential manager. In close proximity to the restaurants and shops on Polk Street, Hyde Street, Columbus Avenue & Ghirardelli Square and a short distance to Aquatic Park, Fort Mason, Crissy Field and the Marina.
Purchase subject to approval by the Co-operative Board.