Classically elegant Queen Anne Victorian, polished to perfection with a complete renovation in 2016, spearheaded by well-known architect Stephen Willrich.
Radiant with light, this home offers an exceptional and rare walk-out south garden that is entered through three sets of French doors from the kitchen and family room — the ultimate in endless indoor/outdoor living.
Primary bedroom with unparalleled dressing room, sitting area, ensuite bath with separate tub and shower and custom cabinetry. Formal entry, living room, dining room, chef's kitchen, decks, and more.
Thoughtful design and details, seamless comfort for a modern lifestyle. High ceilings, French oak radiant heat floors, four levels, elevator, quality custom built-ins throughout. Dark room, laundry, two-car tandem garage parking. Abundant storage. Best Pacific Heights location, best block, near Alta Plaza Park an Fillmore Street shops and restaurants.
- Single-family home
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 full baths, 2 half baths
- 2-car tandem garage
- 6,377± sq. ft. per tax records
- Queen Anne Victorian built in 1900
- Re-imagined and renovated in 2016 by Architect, Stephen Willrich
- All new mechanical, electrical, and plumbing in 2016
- South-facing private garden
- Fully-finished basement with apartment suite with kitchenette, north-facing windows, and radiant heat floors-
- Photography darkroom
- Marple fireplace from New York
- Marble island & oak wood countertops
- Built-in refrigerator
- Laundry room with sink, storage and Miele washer/dryer