This airy and spacious 4 bedroomed home is nestled in an established garden. The home is privately positioned behind a high, solid wall, accessed down a paved driveway, behind a secure wrought iron automated gate in a gated estate of 3. Great opportunity to add your stamp to this timeless north-facing classic with generously proportioned rooms.
Conveniently positioned in the Avenues with easy access to an array of magnificent countryside trails for outdoor activities including a child and dog-friendly walking, running and horse riding trails as well as on and off-road cycling paths. The property is also close to some of the country's most celebrated wine estates, golf courses, top tier schools, shopping centres, boutiques and a selection of world-class restaurants. Cape Town International Airport is 20 minutes away with the Constantia Village Shopping Centre a mere five minutes away.
• Double-volume entrance hall with staircase to upstairs bedroom and study.
• Lounge with fireplace and two sets of French doors. One opens onto the undercover veranda and the other to a private patio.
• Open-plan dining room and family room with bay window and French doors open onto the undercover veranda. Open-plan to the kitchen.
• Separate entertainment room with feature stone built-in pub with built-in cupboards and Caesarstone tops with wall-length built-in wine racks. Accessed from entrance hall and lounge.
• Guest cloakroom.
• Upstairs study on the landing.
Kitchen: Open-plan to the dining room
• Central island with breakfast counter and prep bowl. Built-in cupboards with granite worktops.
• Defy electric oven and hob with extractor fan.
• Separate scullery/laundry room with built-in cupboards with granite tops. Two stainless-steel basins and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher.
• Door to courtyard.
• Direct access into the double garage.
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3
• Bedroom 1: Carpeted with built-in cupboards.
• Bedroom 2: Carpeted with built-in cupboards and wall heater and air-conditioner.
• Bedroom 3: Spacious en-suite with wood floor, wall heater and French doors to garden. En-suite with shower, basin and toilet.
• Spacious main en-suite. Carpeted, with air-conditioning and sliding doors to a balcony enjoying magnificent mountain views. Dressing room. Travertine tiled bathroom with corner bath, shower, double vanity, bidet and toilet.
Special Features/Garden and outbuildings:
• Auto entry gate with intercom system. Second auto entry gate to the property.
• Paved forecourt to the automated double garage with direct access into the house.
• Additional covered parking.
• Reed ceilinged undercover all-seasons veranda.
• Staff accommodation with a shower suite.
• Established tree-filled garden.
• A combination plastered wall at the front facade of the home. External and internal security beams. Electric fencing on the front and driveway sides of the property.
Plans available on request.