Located in a beautiful and very panoramic position on the hills of Tuscany, not far from Caprese Michelangelo, we find this 16-hectare organic farm with two farmhouses (507 sqm in total), 12 × 6 m swimming pool and private pond. Currently operational as a B&B, the property offers a consolidated clients portfolio.
The property is located a short distance from Caprese Michelangelo (2km; 5') where all the services are available and allows easily reaching several other towns of Tuscany in a short time frame (Arezzo, Anghiari, Florence, Siena, Montepulciano...).
DESCRIPTION OF THE BUILDINGS
Farmhouse A (245 sqm – 2,636 sqft) is laid over three floors as follows:
- Ground floor: entrance room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, laundry, technical room, cellar and boiler room;
- First floor: living room, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, bathroom and closet;
- Second floor: corridor, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Farmhouse B (262 sqm – 2,819 sqft) is laid over three floors as well:
- Ground floor: loggia, entrance room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and storage room;
- First floor: living room, office, bathroom, storage room and terrace;
- Second floor: bedroom with panoramic view.
A small annex was once used as a drying barn for chestnuts, a very common and renowned fruit in Caprese Michelangelo. By restoring the building, one could easily create a cozy dependance with up to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
A short distance from the farmhouses, in a very panoramic position, there is the Infinity 12 × 6 m swimming pool with view over the surrounding hills.
What's more, permits have already been obtained to build another annex (up to 300 sqm) to be used for agricultural purposes.
STATE AND FINISHES
The building have been carefully restored with a conservative approach, preserving their main features intact. Systems have all been updated and replaced in full compliance with current European guidelines.
The estate covers a total surface of approximately 16.0 hectares (39.5 acres) where one can find chestnuts, a recently planted fruit orchard and an olive grove (80 trees). A small natural pond fed by natural springs provides water for irrigation.