Timeless Classic. A blend of clever design, excellent quality with bespoke finishes throughout. Offering a level of comfort and exclusivity seldom found this stunning home is perfect for memorable entertaining. This rare and desirable beautifully appointed north-facing home with mountain views as well as views of the peninsula and beyond to the Hottentots Mountains is set on 2271m² of lush, landscaped formal gardens and manicured lawns in an elevated position in the sought-after Avenues of Constantia Upper. Showcasing exquisite features and high-quality interior finishes throughout, the property offers an exceptional lifestyle that provides stylish and comfortable indoor/outdoor living, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
Interleading spaces link the chef's open-plan kitchen to spacious dining and living areas with stacked back doors to a private back patio. The expansive entertainment room with built-in barbeque, prep bowl and informal lounging and dining area fronted by stack-back American shutter doors provide an opening to the patio and the magnificent borehole watered garden with pool and paved out-door sitting areas. The garden also features stunning icebergs and lavender border hedges.
Attention to detail is evident throughout and introduced via the entrance hall with feature light fitting leading to the elegant living spaces. Highlights are the generously proportioned living areas, en-suite bedrooms, high ceilings, bespoke light fittings, marble tops, unpolished marble flooring, kitchen with high-end Siemens appliances, surround sound, air conditioners, walk-in wine cupboard and underfloor heating to name a few. Offering a secure family lifestyle and sound investment in your future
• Spacious entrance hall with feature light fitting. Guest cloakroom.
• Broad staircase to the upstairs bedroom wing. Storage cupboard under the staircase.
• French door to magnificent study with built-in library cabinetry. Wood flooring.
• Large open plan living area with painted wall feature, built-in cupboards and ledges, gas fireplace and stack back doors to the pool patio.
• Integrated dining and family room open plan to the kitchen. Stack back doors opening onto the private back garden.
• French doors to the expansive entertainment room with informal dining and lounge area.
• Upstairs pyjama lounge with built-in desk, coffee station and TV point.
• Central and open plan, with integrated fridges and freezers.
• Centre island with seating area, prep bowl and built-in cupboards
• Gas hob with extractor fan.
• Integrated convection oven and microwave.
• State of the art appliances, including Siemens and Smeg.
• Tea/coffee station.
• Temperature-controlled wine cellar with wooden racks for 600 bottles of wine.
• 3 Sinks in separate spacious scullery/laundry area.
• Access to the double garage.
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 5.5
• Downstairs guest room, spacious with cloakroom. French doors to private patio.
Upstairs: Guest suite
Can be accessed from the house or its entrance from the entrance verandah.
• Spacious bedroom with full en-suite bathroom. Underfloor heating.
Upstairs: 4 en-suite bedrooms
• broad stairway leads up to the landing with a pyjama lounge with TV connectivity, a built-in desk and a built-in coffee station with a prep bowl. Upstairs bedroom wing and downstairs secured by a roll down automated security shutter.
• Luxurious main en-suite with lounge area and walk-through built-in cupboards and dressing room. 2 Sets of French doors to the broad balcony with wrap-around views. Gas fireplace and surround sound. Camera monitor. Luxurious bathroom with double shower, freestanding bath, double vanity with marble top and floating toilet. Heated towel rail and toilet.
• Bedroom 2 with built-in shelving and cupboards. Shower en-suite with toilet, heated towel rail and vanity.
• Bedroom 3 with built-in wall shelf, walk-in dressing room. Full en-suite with heated towel rail, vanity and toilet.
• Bedroom 4 with a walk of the dressing room. French balcony doors. TV point. Built-in shelving. Full en-suite with freestanding bath, shower, vanity, heated towel rail and toilet. French doors to the wrap-around balcony.
• All bedrooms have air conditioning and underfloor heating.
Outside staff suite: (option 7th bedroom)
Accessed from outside, spacious with full en-suite bathroom.
• Auto gate with intercom.
• Distinctive, bespoke wood-framed glass fold back doors and large picture windows with bespoke window latches and stays.
• Extra high ceilings and doors.
• Beautiful paint technique wall features.
• Unpolished marble flooring.
• Magnificent light fittings throughout.
• Surround sound in most areas.
• Airconditioners throughout.
• Generator – but not in use.
• Bathrooms uniform with half wall wood panelling, heated towel rails and American shutters.
• Borehole with filtration system for use in the entire house.
• Lush irrigated garden with borehole water. Used for filling the pool.
• Gardener's toilet.
• Upmarket staff suite with outside entrance. Can be a 7th bedroom or teen-pad.
• 2 car garaging with direct access. Parking for 4 cars as well as additional off-street parking.
• Sophisticated security system including CCTV monitoring cameras and internal and external beams. 3 monitors in the house.