This face brick, the low-maintenance home perfectly positioned in the prime Avenues of Constantia Upper embraces the superlative north-facing mountain views from every window. Nestled on a lush 1568sqm borehole irrigated landscaped garden. The three-bedroomed dwelling offers an easy flow from the reception rooms to the expansive seasons' veranda with lounging and dining areas perfect for a great indoor/outdoor lifestyle and entertaining friends and family. A welcome retreat for those who cherish privacy and tranquillity in a well-established garden filled with clivia and border hedges. Enjoy as-is or redesign to suit your unique lifestyle. Spoilt for choice with this exceptional opportunity!
Reception Rooms: 3 plus pyjama lounge and loft room
• Entrance hall leading to the open flow lounge and dining area.
• Large open plan living/dining area with fireplace and wall to wall, ceiling to floor sliding windows embracing the magnificent mountain views as well as sliding doors opening onto the expansive all-season entertainment veranda. Stairs down to a large basement wine cellar.
• Family/TV room with built-in unit Sliding doors to the undercover all seasons veranda. Stairs to the upstairs versatile loft room.
• Pyjama lounge in the bedroom wing with sliding door to the private back courtyard and garden.
• Expansive loft studio with windows encapsulating the glorious mountain views. This space with skylights, air-con, built-in bookshelves and cupboards is perfect as a work from home office. This space would also be ideal as an art studio or family gym.
• Open-plan to the family/TV room.
• Fitted granite and beechwood kitchen with breakfast counter into the family room area.
• Integrated appliances include a Siemens Eye-level oven with a glass hob and extractor fan.
• Space for fridge and freezer.
• Access to the double garage.
• Sliders to a private paved laundry courtyard with an outside washbasin.
• Separate laundry and scullery with access to double garage and door to courtyard.
Bedrooms (3) option 4 Bathrooms 2.5
• Bedrooms carpeted.
• Main bedroom suite with wall to wall, ceiling to floor sliding doors to the garden embracing the most magnificent mountain views. Air-con. Walk-in dressing room, own lounge and full en-suite bathroom with double vanities and sliders to an enclosed atrium with lush vegetation.
• Bedroom 2 further with built-in cupboards and French doors to the patio.
• Bedroom 3 with built-in cupboards and 2 sets of French doors to the patio. Option to create a 4th bedroom. The 4th bedroom was opened to create an extra-large bedroom but can be converted back easily to create the 4th bedroom.
• Full family bathroom with bath, shower, double vanity, toilet and sliders to an enclosed atrium with lush vegetation.
• guest cloakroom off the entrance hall.
Other features/Garden/Exterior Buildings.
• Intercom at pedestrian gate.
• Double automated gate to undercover parking for two cars with direct access to the extra-length double garage with automated doors. Off-street parking.
• Tranquil and safe lane in Constantia Upper.
• Staff suite with built-in cupboards and shower suite.
• Spacious separate laundry room with built-in cupboards and double stainless-steel basins accessed from the garage or the staff suite patio.
• Expansive all-season entertainment veranda with lounging and dining areas overlooking the garden, pool and mountain
• Swimming pool
• Blinds throughout
• Magnificent views from all rooms, veranda and garden.
• Borehole with auto irrigation system for the garden.
• Air-con in the main bedroom and the loft-studio
• Underfloor heating
• Security includes sensors, beams and access control.