Brand new and luxurious home in Leppneeme on Viimsi peninsula.
There is nothing conventional about this impressive grand house designed by Lootusprojekt. All rooms are spacious with high ceilings. The house is modern and economical, equipped with state-of-the-art technological solutions. The property is private and surrounded by high vegetation.
· Brand new, its occupancy and use permit was issued in June 2021
· Alpha Innotec geothermal cooling system and underfloor heating in all rooms
· Vallox forced ventilation with heat recovery + air conditioners in rooms facing the sun
· Viking Windows triple-glazed wooden windows (light oak)
· Siberian larch – wood used on the facade
· All floors are made of natural oak parquet (oil wax)
· Bosch kitchen appliances and 2 dishwashers
· Harvia electric heater and steam sauna unit
· 2 car gates and 1000 m 2 of parking space
· A garage for two cars
· A utility room with separate entrance
The layout of the living quarters has been chosen to provide as much privacy as possible by using smaller windows on the street side of the house and larger windows on the courtyard side.
Living room 36.4 m 2 Kitchen 12.4 m 2
Dining room 28 m 2 Sauna anteroom 16.9 m 2
Shower room 11.1 m 2 Steam sauna 2.9 m 2
Steam room 6.9 m 2 Toilet 3.7 m 2
Wardrobe 4.3 m 2 Hallway 15.9 m 2
Garage 41.5 m 2 Utility room 9.2 m 2
The second floor includes a total of five rooms, three of which are originally planned for bedrooms and are respectively 24.1 m 2 , 21.5 m 2 and 21.2 m 2 .
The smallest room of 17.7 m 2 is intended as a study room and the 20 m 2 - room as a cinema.
The bathroom of 11.7 m 2 with a floor-to-ceiling window has a bath, a shower, and two washbasins.
The size of the magnificent and spacious staircase hall is 20.9 m 2 .
This spacious and bright home is waiting for you!