4 Bedroom House for sale in Britannia bay
This well located home is set back on a 621sqm stand. It has a large well maintained garden and plenty of space for the kids and the dogs to play. Situated in a well know area of St Helena bay called Old Britannia bay, fourth row from the beach.
This beautiful family home boasts:
• Spacious living area with sliding doors that open up to the large covered patio with built-in braai
• Spacious guest bedroom with built-in cupboard
• Family bathroom
• Guest bedroom with built-in cupboards and are en-suite.
• Open plan kitchen with Built-in cupboards and dining area with direct access to the garden.
• Full Family Bathroom.
• 2 Guests Bedrooms with built-in cupboards.
Additional Features: Single Garage, Single Carport, Prepaid Electricity, burglar bars, tiled flooring, Wendy House and walking distance from the beach.
Britannia Bay is only 3.5km from Shelley Point Golf Estate with amenities such as a golf course. The St Helena Bay town centre is a 7.5 km drive to where you will find supermarkets, small boat harbour, petrol station and a variety of small businesses.
Britannia Bay is about 90 minutes’ drive north of Cape Town on the R27 West Coast road. It is one of the premier holiday destinations on the West Coast and well known for its natural beauty, calm blue waters, safe swimming beaches and abundance of fish and bird life.
Give me a call to schedule your own private showing