Gloucester House is located on the corner of Old Park Lane and Piccadilly and is well placed for the fine dining and exclusive shopping of Mayfair and St James's.
Local transport links include Green Park Underground Station for the Jubilee, Victoria and Piccadilly lines (0.4 miles) all distances are approximate).
The property extends to approximately 5,068 sq ft and has a spacious and grand entrance hall with beautiful detailed cornicing.
The drawing room and dining room have wonderful views over Green Park, Hyde Park Corner and Piccadilly.
There is a further reception room off the main drawing room which is currently used as the TV room and opens onto the drawing room.
The master bedroom features a walk-in dressing room and there are four further bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
The entrance hall, reception rooms and principal bedrooms have ceiling heights of 4.4m.
Work started on Gloucester House in 1904 and was completed in 1908. The architects, Thomas Collcutt and Stanley Hamp
also worked on the Savoy Hotel and Lloyds Registry in the City of London. Gloucester House was fully restored in the 1990's
into exclusive apartments which retained many of the original, classical and Art Nouveau features from the original design.
The building has a discreet entrance hall and is served by 24 hour porterage.