This property is represented by Paris Property Group
This luxurious two bedroom, two bath apartment in Paris with lovely Eiffel Tower views is the perfect pied-a-terre for a family vacation, girlfriend getaway or vacation with friends. The apartment has been beautifully remodeled and features original herringbone wood floors, fireplace, and traditional moldings, central heating, and a fully-equipped kitchen with modern appliances. The gracious kitchen with fireplace, chandelier and harvest table is perfect for gatherings. Glass double French doors open to the living room making the entire space feel large and connected, while retaining the ability to close off various areas according to need. Both living room and dining room / kitchen French door windows face directly at the Eiffel Tower so you can enjoy the views from either room.
Located in one of the best neighborhoods in the 7th arrondissement on Paris’ Left Bank. Surrounded by cafés, fashion boutiques, restaurants and open markets, you’ll enjoy the best of Paris.
- This property is being offered for fractional ownership.
- Annual maintenance fee of approximately € 3,978 covers cleaning fees, building management, insurance, bank charges, accountant, property taxes, utilities, supplies, linens, personal item storage, and property management fees, plus a contribution toward a longer term maintenance fund for regular updates to the apartment as well as minor building assessments. This fee will not vary with the number of owners (ie: you won’t pay more if all the shares aren’t sold).
- 2 weeks + 2 weeks: Allocation is based on a rotation draft system so all owners will participate in the most popular weeks. The first round locks in two consecutive weeks and a second round guarantees two more consecutive weeks.
- As with other well-run properties, weeks can be exchanged with the other owners, or lent to friends and family.
- 7 day per week service in Paris
- Changeover and mid-stay housekeeping is included in the annual fee.