Presenting to you this elegantly furnished duplex apartment designed across two levels with a walled garden to secure the utmost privacy.
Located in a quiet alley of Campo dei Frari, Sestiere San Polo, the elegantly furnished duplex apartment is hosted in a historic palace dating back to 1800. The ground floor features:
- a generous entrance hall
- a windowed bathroom equipped with a laundry area
- a spacious room currently used as an office
A characteristic stairwell leads you to a grand hallway, which divides the unit into two sections, where we find:
- a bright kitchen
- a large dining room
- an ample and sun-filled living room with a balcony looking over to the private garden
- an office facing south-west
- a daily bathroom that could be easily turned into a full bathroom
- a master bedroom facing east. The master bedroom with en-suite bathroom rolls out onto the majestic Church of Frari – one of Venice’s main churches.
- a double room
- a single room with a small balcony
- a full bathroom
The property is in an excellent state of preservation, meaning that it does not require any special building interventions. The exterior facades will go through major works thanks to the “bonus facciate”; during these works will also be installed the septic tanks.
The unit is sold fully furnished, except for a few items of historical significance and dear to the owners.
It’s location, close to Venice’s most iconic landmarks, such as Piazza San Marco, Ponte di Rialto, Basilica dei Frari and Scuola Grande di San Rocco, contributes to making this property one of a kind. The duplex apartment is also within walkable distance from Piazzale Roma, Ferrovia, and the waterbus stop.
Reach out to us if you’re already picturing yourself in this elegantly furnished duplex apartment.