Magnificent borehole watered garden with rolling lawns bordered by trees and colourful shrubs invites you to this stunning home with Cape Dutch facade and open-plan modern interior. This versatile five bedroomed home is great for entertaining and outdoor living.
High end finishes throughout include, wood panelled walls, smoked oak wood flooring, custom designed fireplaces and cabinets, stunning contemporary Scandinavian kitchen, state of the art appliances and built-in bar to name a few.
Included in the offering is an array of magnificent countryside trails for outdoor activities including child and dog friendly walking/running/horse trails as well as on and off-road cycling paths. The property is also near some of the country's most celebrated wine estates, golf courses, top tier schools, shopping centres, boutiques, and a selection of world-class restaurants. Cape Town International Airport is 20 minutes away with only one traffic light between the house and the airport. The Constantia Village and Constantia Emporium shopping centres are 5 minutes away.
• Entrance hall and extra-large lounge has floor to ceiling wood panelled walls.
• Lounge has a large open fireplace with moulded surrounds and flows seamlessly to the cocktail lounge with built-in bar.
• Cocktail lounge opens into the dining room through fold back doors.
• Dining room with glass domed ceiling is great for large scale entertaining.
• Cosy TV lounge in the bedroom wing has a Victorian fireplace and French doors to the internal courtyard.
• Large pool/entertainment room has foldback doors to the lawned garden with pool.
• Stunning pool patio and bar area.
• The kitchen has access to the internal courtyard and dining room. Scandinavian style wooden built-in cupboards. A two-way breakfast ledge offers casual dining.
• The kitchen is well designed with a stainless-steel prep bowl, two dishwashers, wine racks, double stainless-steel sink, two electric ovens and space for a fridge and freezer.
• Laundry room off kitchen has built-in cupboards, stainless steel wash tub and a door to a drying yard.
Bedrooms: 5 and Bathrooms: 5.5
Three in Main house and 2 outside.
• Large main suite with wood flooring and fireplace. Two interleading dressing rooms and full en suite with a free-standing oval bath, double vanity, shower, toilet and bidet.
• Bedroom two with built-in cupboards. Has an option to use the room next door as an extra dressing room, or study. Full family bathroom.
• Door in passage with access to central courtyard.
• Bedroom three with built-in in cupboards has access to a lawned private garden. En suite with a shower, vanity, toilet, and bidet.
• A further two en suite bedrooms in a separate wing.
• Office/study or option bedroom six.
Special Features and outbuildings:
• Auto sliders with intercom and cobble paved parking area.
• Auto garage with separate entry sliders and tarred parking area.
• Staff quarters with 1 bedroom, shower suite and kitchenette.
• Separate pool open patio with built-in braai and built-in seating.
• Gunite pool.
• Borehole with auto irrigation.
• Electric fencing, alarm system with inside and outside sensors linked to ADT.