Hotel Business (walls and goodwill) opportunity. Built in 1839 on a 1000 m2 plot of land, this beautiful 750 m2 establishment was transformed in 1972 and renovated in 2003 by the current owners. Located in the heart of a village renowned for its rose wine, the establishment offers 10 rooms, each with its own shower room, two restaurant rooms, a lounge & bar and a reception hall. Its beautiful shaded terrace allows outdoor meals and is enhanced by a 12 x 5 swimming pool. In addition, a staff room, a 50 m2 (538 sq ft) office accommodation and a visitor car park with 11 spaces complete the property. Exposed stonework, beams and a fireplace give the property an authentic feel. Near to the motorway and Avignon TGV station at 20 minutes away.