Elevated large family home situated in a sought-after area enhanced by incredible vistas of the Peninsula, valley, sea, and mountains. Set on a magnificent 7663m² with tennis court, swimming pool, water-wise garden filled with proteas, and indigenous vegetation.
Delivering a generous entertaining and living space with extra high ceilings. The living and sleeping areas are on two levels all enjoying stunning views and access to balconies via sliding doors.
The versatile accommodation is accessed via an entrance hall with marble flooring to a formal lounge with a gas fireplace and built-in bar, a separate dining room both flowing onto a broad balcony overlooking expansive views. The home boasts five-generously proportioned bedrooms all with built-in cupboards, four bathrooms, two guest cloakrooms, and an eat-in kitchen which is an open plan leading to a TV/family room. It opens up to the entertainment balcony with a built-in bar and al fresco dining area, a separate gym, and a downstairs family room with sliders to the stunning pool deck area.
Bonus is a separate, spacious, double volume flatlet with a kitchen, lounge, shower suite, and direct access to a double garage. The property offers ample driveway parking, and four garages for the car enthusiast. The staff accommodation completes this superb offering. Enjoy as-is or redesign to suit your unique lifestyle. Spoilt for choice with this exceptional property.
Reception Rooms: Ground level
• Marble tiled entrance hall
• Formal lounge carpeted with gas fireplace and built-in bar with wine racks. Sliding doors Juliet balcony with expansive views
• Separate dining room with sliders to the balcony – great for entertaining family and friends
• Family/TV room open flow to the kitchen
• Guest cloakroom
Reception Rooms: Lower level
• Comfortable family/TV room with tiled floors, built-in cupboards, and bookshelves also with equally expansive views from the outdoor patio. Access to the enclosed pool.
• Gym with sliding doors to garden.
• Copious built-in Maple wood cupboards with granite worktops
• Eat-in kitchen with breakfast counter
• Open flow to family/TV room with sliding doors to the patio overlooking the pool and water-wise garden
• Separate laundry/scullery with space for fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Ceramic tiled flooring
• Integrated appliances
• Access to double garaging
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4
Ground level: 1 en suite Bedroom
• Large main en suite, carpeted, with walk-in dressing room, built-in dresser, and large full en suite with separate toilet
• Sliders to a view balcony and access stairs to the lower level
Lower level: 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms
• In separate wing. Large double bedroom with built-in cupboards and sliders to the patio
• Full family bathroom with double vanity, bath, shower, toilet, and heated towel rail
• In a separate wing a further three bedrooms with built-in cupboards. Two with built-in desks
• Two separate family bathrooms with double vanity, bath, shower, toilet, and heated towel rails
• Guest cloakroom
Separate Self-contained Cottage:
• Double volume with large glass windows embracing the magnificent sea, valley, and mountain views
• Access to two separate garages for the flatlet
• Lounge open plan to kitchen and stairs up to an expansive bedroom with a shower suite
• Auto entry slider gate with intercom
• Two double garages with direct access
• Plenty of driveways and extra off-street parking
• Large pool with a pool cover
• Tennis Court
• Staff accommodation
• Storage areas
• Maple wood throughout
• Indigenous water-wise garden with an abundance of birdlife and proteas
• Magnificent vistas from all rooms
• Security: Outside beams and sensors. Motion detector sensors are linked to cell phones and iPad. Electric fencing