Exclusive sole mandate
A unique home custom-designed for the first owner offering top-quality finishes throughout.
Situated high up in the ‘Bel Ombre' Avenues of Constantia Upper, this home boasts uninterrupted north-facing mountain views and offers a leisurely luxurious lifestyle with versatile accommodation. Off-street appeal with a welcoming walkway with under roof arches to the entrance door, impressive double volume entry foyer, fountain, and koi pond features, balconies and private patios, high ceilings, and African Teak used throughout are just a few of the many features this property has to offer. Included are four garages for the car enthusiast, three-bedroomed staff accommodation, a separate guest flatlet, and state-of-the-art security systems to ensure your peace of mind.
Centrally located with easy access to Constantia's amenities and within proximity to the West Lake golf course and some of the country's most celebrated wine estates and beaches like Muizenberg and Hout Bay. It is around the corner from world-class restaurants and a stone's throw away from multiple shopping centres. Constantia boasts a selection of beautiful greenbelt trails, mountains, and vineyard walks.
• Double volume travertine tiled spacious entrance foyer with feature floor to the ceiling glass window.
• Fitted study with a built-in desk unit off the entrance foyer. French doors to a private patio.
• Guest cloakroom
• Elegant lounge with gas fireplace with white marble surround. Two sets of French doors to the balcony with an alfresco dining area with retractable blinds.
• Second lounge/family/TV room with built-in wall unit open plan to kitchen and looking out onto a central atrium with fountain feature. Gas fireplace. Stacked doors on the balcony.
• Separate dining room with tea station. Fitted gas braai and sliding doors leading out onto the view balcony. Stairs to the downstairs bar and informal lounge/entertainment/TV room.
• Fitted wooden bar with two integrated glass fridges.
• Wine cellar.
• TV/informal lounge/entertainment room with built-in unit. Doors to the pool patio.
Kitchen: Eat-in kitchen.
• Beautifully appointed painted wood kitchen with granite countertops.
• Freestanding gas stove and fitted extractor fan.
• Fitted fridge/freezer.
• Walk-in pantry cupboard.
• Breakfast bar with stools and wooden countertop.
• Separate laundry/scullery area. Space for washing machine, tumble dryer, and dishwasher.
• Hatch to the dining room.
Bedrooms: 5 and Bathrooms: 4.5 plus guest flatlet
Downstairs: two bedrooms off the entrance hall in the same wing.
• bedroom with shower en suite and walk-in dressing room. French doors to balcony with fountain feature and koi pond.
• 2nd bedroom with built-in cupboards. French doors to balcony with fountain feature and koi pond.
• Spacious upstairs landing.
• Pyjama lounge/TV room with two sets of French doors to the balcony.
• Luxurious main suite with fitted dressing room, study area, and access to two large private balconies. Full en suite bathroom with spa bath, double vanity, shower.
• Separate toilet and bidet.
• Bedroom four en suite with walk-in dressing room and shower en suite. Doors to the private balcony.
• Bedroom five with built-in cupboards. Full en suite with aircon. Two sets of French doors to private balconies. One to Juliet's balcony.
Lower level: Guest flatlet
• Accessed via the house or separate entry.
• Spacious en suite bedroom with lounge area and open-plan kitchen with fitted oven, hob, and extractor. High open beam ceiling.
Special features/Exterior buildings and Garden
• Auto entry gate with intercom.
• Four garages with automated doors. Ability to convert back into a five-car garage. Two on entry-level and the second set in Avenue Lombardie. Large under roof carport for two cars.
• Landscaped garden with automated irrigation system.
• Borehole water.
• Sparkling pool.
• The fully computerised lighting system.
• Staff accommodation comprises three bedrooms, a full bathroom, a separate toilet, and a kitchenette.
• Uninterrupted north-facing.
• Sophisticated security system with surveillance cameras, and internal and external beams.