Historic villa with garden, annexes and panoramic views
This property was built in the early 1800s, on foundations originally dating back to the medieval period, when it was probably used as an observation point over the valley. It has been finally renovated in the 1960s.The estate, of approximately 2200 sq m, includes residential and agricultural buildings and a garden of approximately 0.7 ha.The villa enjoys 1500 sq m of living space, spreads over 3 floors and is currently divided into 5 independent apartments, with double entrances communicating with the central halls, featuring beautiful frescoed ceilings and walls and elegant marble floors.It consists of 3 large halls, 3 dining rooms, 4 kitchens, 2 study areas, 15 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms. The annexes consist of a farmer's house including a private chapel, storage areas of approximately 300 sq m, a lemon house of approximately 130 sq m, a barn of approximately 150 sq m and other service buildings of approximately 125 sq m, including the Tempietto with terrace dated 1813 from which you can admire panoramic views over the valley. The garden is entirely enclosed by an external stone wall and consists of an upper and a lower part, hosting many fruit plants.The Villa is in good condition and habitable, but needs renovation and modernization. The annexes require substantial restructuring and modernization.*EPC pending. For more information please get in touch*
Nearest shop/bar - 1.5 km;Lucca - 9 km;Pisa International Airport - 38 km;The Coast Lido di Camaiore - 39 km;The Coast Forte Dei Marmi - 47 km;Florence - 97 km.Please note all distances and measurements are approximate and for security reasons, are not representative of the exact location of the property. For more information on the precise location of the property and its surrounding area, please contact the listed Property Adviser.