This unique property lies just outside the popular tourist village of Greyton. It comprises a Cape Dutch Farmyard that has been described as \"one of the most attractive and best examples of a complete Cape Dutch farmyard in the Western Cape\". The oldest building dates back to 1786. It occurs on the banks of the Riviersonderend River at the foot of the majestic Zonderend Mountain
Range and lies within easy access from Hermanus and Cape Town. It was completely restored after an in-depth architectural and historical research study was done by expert architects supported by the input, guidance and approval of the Cape Heritage Commission.
The farmyard consists of the following six buildings that are enclosed by the original stone wall.
• The Manor House with six bedrooms and six bathrooms, a large farm style kitchen and scullery, laundry, extensive living areas and a dining room. Potential to be converted into a boutique hotel.
• The Pioneer House with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large lounge, dining room area, TV room and a beautiful kitchen with a large a fireplace, scullery and laundry room
• An established upmarket wedding venue with a fully equipped kitchen (Smeg stoves), walk-in cold room and ablution facilities.
• Wine tasting and ageing room
• Offices (Old horse Stables) that consist of five enclosed offices, three open area offices, a kitchen and a cloakroom.
• Garages, laundry and storage building that consists of one single and two double garages, two storage rooms, a laundry and staff ablution facility.
• Three more garages in the Old Mill building
Agricultural Land and Water Rights
• Approximately S0ha arable land
• Existing 2 x 12ha Valley pivot irrigation systems
• 37ha (6 000m³ per ha) water rights from the Riviersonderend River (downstream Theewaterskloof
• 0.25ha Vineyard (Shiraz) in front of the Manor House. Terroir along the Valley, similar to Burgundy in France - neighbouring farm produces some of the world's top wines.
• Potential for extensive farming (cattle/horse grazing) or high-income fruit farming suitable for apples, citrus and vineyards.
• Apart from the Manor House and Pioneer House on the Main Farmyard, there is an additional Self-catering house and two self-catering cottages.
• Three staff cottages
• Two horse paddocks
• 6 Shaded open car parking bays
• Pump and electricity point on the river
• Larger farmyard enclosed by an electric fence with an automatic gate system.
Potential for intensive (high income) farming activities or extensive farming available.