St. Moritz Private Development is a nine-story, two-cluster, low-density luxury residential estate that defines the upscale in urban living. Located in Megaworld Corporation's new township, Mckinley West, just outside one of Metro Manila's business districts: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. It is the first low-rise structure at McKinley West, featuring a four-bedroom, two-level luxury apartment with swimming pool, floor area at 219 square meters, with allotted parking space located near the main entrance of complex’s lobby.
Residents will never be bored with the development's swimming pool complex, gym, and game room. The kids will make memories frolicking in the kid's play area, and the most privileged events could very well take place in the function rooms on the amenity deck.
- Unit and elevator key card access
- Residential lobby with reception desk, lounge area, and internet access via Wi-Fi
- A video-phone security system connects the reception area and the security counter to all units.
- All common areas receive maintenance and housekeeping services.
- All units have automatic heat/smoke detection and a fire sprinkler system.
- All common areas and residential units have complete power backup.
- Four high-speed passenger elevators with finished interiors
- There is one service elevator.
- Administration and security office for the building
- 24-hour security and restricted access
- All building facilities are monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week by a security command center.
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) monitoring in specific areas
- Elevator lobby annunciator panel with emergency speaker
- Mailboxes for each unit are centralized.
- Water supply is provided by an overhead tank and an underground cistern.
- Toilet and paging system in the driver's lounge
- Two-level parking area