Perched above a tapestry of exquisite views that encompass Brookfield, Fig Tree Pocket Pony Club, Pullenvale Hill and the meandering Brisbane River, this peaceful, private oasis makes the rest of the world melt away from the moment you arrive. Encased by pristine native forest, this 571m2 residence on a lush and leafy 1897m2 block romances you with its elegance and ever-present connection to the outdoors. Multiple living and dining zones boast a backdrop of idyllic greenery, while the e levated 15m x 3.5m heated lap pool is the perfect place to gaze upon the distant hills. These vistas also tempt you from the kitchen, living and dining zone plus the first floor master suite. A true sanctuary of serenity, the master suite is complemented by an elegant ensuite bathroom, oversized dressing room and a sunny balcony. Four additional bedrooms grace the upper level, with all bathrooms clad in full-height tiling.
When you’re not curling up by the cosy gas fireplace indoors, or making the most of the internal entertaining areas, retreat outdoors to your natural wonderland. The pool benefits from a shady lawned recreation area and easy access to the beautified council native and frangipani gardens. A private bench seat under the towering gum trees provides a scenic perch to watch the activity unfold on the Brisbane River below, while your own riverside deck delivers a front row seat to spectacular sunsets.
Located in the prestigious riverside corridor of Corinda, Sherwood, Graceville and Chelmer, the home is within easy walking distance to shopping, cafes, bars and restaurants as well as St Aidan's, St Joseph's school and the Corinda railway station. Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and UQ's St Lucia campus are also only a short drive away. Need the CBD? It’s just over 11km from your front door by car or a short fifteen minute train ride. Discover the delights of Corinda’s finest street that fuses heritage charm with leafy tranquillity. Arrange your inspection today.
· 1897m2 block immersed in peace and privacy and encased by pristine native forest
· 571m2 residence boasting panoramic views of Brookfield, Fig Tree Pocket Pony Club and Pullenvale Hills
· Flawless finishes throughout, including gleaming tongue and groove Jarrah floors and statement staircase
· Gourmet kitchen and butler’s pantry with Bosch dual ovens, Smeg gas hot plate, two Fisher & Paykel dishwashers
· Multiple spacious living areas, including a lounge warmed by a Jet-pro gas logwood fireplace
· Formal dining plus casual meals area that opens to an alfresco patio
· Five sumptuous bedrooms, comprising a king-sized master suite with deluxe dressing room, ensuite and river-view balcony
· Four elegant bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling
· Elevated 15m x 3.5m heated pool with Spanish timber-look tiled wall plus Italian glass tiling to water level
· Poinciana and jacaranda shaded lawn recreation area
· Easy access to beautified council native and frangipani gardens
· Outdoors features Merbau decking, Himalayan sandstone paving, extensive garden walks with granite and Helidon sandstone pathways augmented by LED garden lighting
· 22,000L underground rainwater-fed tank with shed pump + 5,000L under deck reticulated rainwater tank
· Central vacuum, ducted air-conditioning, back to base security system, under stair wine storage
· Garage with 2pac flooring plus iPhone compatible 5MW 25 panel rooftop solar
· iPhone controlled home camera security, watering system and outside lighting
· Tucked away in tranquil and private enclave, close to shopping and dining precincts
· Walking distance to St Aidan's and St Joseph's school and 11km from the Brisbane City Hall