True craftsmanship with excellent finishes is the hallmark of this light and bright north-facing contemporary home offering total privacy and a stress-free lifestyle in a secure closure.
The spectacular setting adds to its uniqueness. The home epitomizes relaxation and creating special memories with family, friends, and guests. The stunning reception rooms for formal and informal entertaining on a large-scale flow to the large pool terrace and garden via floor-to-ceiling glass doors. The large glass feature doors and windows embrace unforgettable mountain and garden views. The landscaping is remarkable in its simplicity to enjoy the spaces with a large wetland area, balau walking paths, koi ponds, two putting greens and pebble stone gardens with Waterwise plants.
The tennis court, rim-flow pool, heated jacuzzi and second pool and various undercover veranda encourage excellent outdoor living with braai areas, pizza oven, and outside bar. This magnificent property lends itself to operating as a successful Airbnb with income-generating opportunities.
This home is well located with easy access to Constantia's amenities, Virgin Active Gym, and Constantia sports grounds with tennis courts, cricket grounds, and bowling green. Top tier schools in the area include Springfield, Waldorf, Reddam House, and The American International School. Near to the West Lake golf course and some of the country's most celebrated wine estates; Uitsig, Groot Constantia, Klein Constantia, and Buitenverwachting, as well as a selection of world-class restaurants such as Beau Constance, Constantia Glen, La Colombe, Jonkershuis, Steenberg and Buitenverwachting, coffee shops as well as Constantia Village, Constantia Emporium and High Constantia Shopping Centres makes this a very desirable property.
Constantia boasts a selection of beautiful greenbelt trails and mountains, and vineyard walks at your doorstep.
Reception Rooms: Porcelain tiled flooring in living areas
• Two sets of auto sliders plus an auto-pedestrian gate
• Cobble tiled forecourt
• An open entrance hall with porcelain tiled floor to lounge with floor to ceiling glass doors and a two-way gas fireplace with pebble stone features
• The second Lounge/TV room has floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to the patio, which shares a two-way fireplace with an entry lounge. Open plan to kitchen and breakfast dining area
• The free-standing slow combustion fireplace between the breakfast area and third lounge is effective with heat distribution
• A cosy third lounge with a sloping feature ceiling, a prominent glass-fronted built-in wine cellar with an open plan to the formal dining area
• Formal dining area with fireplace
• There is a spacious study off the entry lounge with a cloakroom and built-in cupboard area. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliders that lead to a private entrance
• A separate open plan lounge/ dining area with a tea station and a combustion burner at the end of the house services the five en-suite bedrooms. The living room flows seamlessly to the pool, garden, and patios via the ceiling to floor sliding doors offering a great indoor/outdoor living space – the perfect area for entertainment or alfresco dining
Kitchen: High tech.
• Open plan with central island
• Caesarstone worktops
• High gloss, soft-touch built-in cupboards
• Gas stove and stainless-steel extractor fan
• A separate scullery and laundry room with door to yard area, seating areas, and wood storage space
Bedrooms: 7 and Bathrooms: 7.5
• Main bedroom with built-in cupboards and dressing room, TV point and aircon
• En suite with large shower, toilet, and double vanity. Floor to ceiling glass sliders overlooks the outstanding Waterwise garden with a pool
• Second bedroom with built-in cupboards, aircon, TV point and shower en suite. Glass door to own patio and garden
• Third bedroom with sliders to private patio, built-in cupboards, built-in dresser, and a full en suite with a skylight, vanity, bath, and toilet. Which can be used as a spa
• Fourth bedroom with sliders to patio, built-in cupboards, air-con, TV point and full en suite with heated towel rail. Tea station with space for a bar fridge
• Fifth bedroom with sliders to pool patio, air-con TV point, built-in cupboards, and tea station with space for a bar fridge. Shower en suite
• Sixth Bedroom with French doors to a private patio with seating areas. Aircon, TV point, built-in cupboards, TV tea station with space for a bar fridge
• Seventh Bedroom with French doors to private patio. Aircon, TV point, built-in cupboards with tea station with space for a bar fridge
• Shower en suite
• Guest cloakroom
• An intercom with 2 sets of auto sliders, plus an auto-pedestrian gate
• Paved driveway
• Double garage with auto roll-up doors, tiled floor and built-in cupboards with direct entry
• Rim flow gunite heated pool. Pool/braai patio with Bedouin-style canopies.
• Heated jacuzzi with balau deck
• A 2nd saltwater pool in the guest bedroom area
• A Storeroom and pool pump room under the patio
• Resurfaced tennis court with under roof patio and with an outside pizza oven and an outside bar area
• Gravel gardens with Waterwise plants
• Deck style pathways around the perimeter of the main garden with a putting green and seating areas from which to enjoy the magical garden and mountain views
• A Borehole and well point with 3 water holding tanks and auto irrigation
• Under tile heating in all tiled areas
• The inverter for TV and computers runs for two hours
• High-end aluminium window and door frames
• Surround sound speakers but not connected
NOTE: House perfectly designed to operate as an Airbnb with two bedrooms in the main house separated by a door to five- Luxuriously appointed en-suite bedrooms with built-in cupboards, air con and tea station with cupboard space for a bar fridge. All have floor-to-ceiling sliders opening to the front garden or private patios, pool, entertainment area and stunning lounge dining area with TV point and tea station. Floor-to-ceiling sliders open on two sides to create a magnificent indoor-outdoor living space embracing stunning views over the lush garden to the mountain
• Perimeter palisade and electric fencing
• Security circuits linked to ADT
• Garden beams and inside sensors